Journal Publications at UC
22. Y. Li, C.M. Fleischer, and A.E.Ross. High Young's modulus carbon fibers are fouling resistant with fast-scan cyclic voltammetry. Submitted
21. M.E. Weese, M.T. Cryan, and A.E.Ross. Neuronal signaling proteins resemble alkaline pH shifts with fast-scan cyclic voltammetry. Submitted
20. G.N. Lim and A.E.Ross. Subsecond spontaneous catecholamine release in mesenteric lymph node ex vivo. In Revision
19. S.L. Regan, M.T. Cryan, M. Williams, C.V. Vorhees, and A.E.Ross. Enhanced transient striatal dopamine release and uptake in Lphn3 KO rats. Just Accepted. ACS Chemical Neuroscience Check it out here!
18. L.M. Delong, Y. Li, G.N. Lim, S.G. Wairegi*, and A.E.Ross. A microfluidic electrochemical flow cell capable of rapid on-chip analyte dilution for fast-scan cyclic voltammetry electrode calibration. Just Accepted in Anal. Bioanal. Chem. (invited publication: Female Role Models in Analytical Chemistry). Check it out here!
17. Y.Li and A.E. Ross. Plasma-treated carbon-fiber microelectrodes for improved purine detection with fast-scan cyclic voltammetry. Just Accepted, Analyst (invited publication) 2019 DOI:10.1039/C9AN01636H. Check it out here!
15. M.E. Weese*, R.A. Krevh*, Y. Li, N.T. Alvarez, and A.E. Ross. Defect sites modulate fouling resistance on carbon nanotube fiber electrodes. ACS Sens. 2019, 4 (4), 1001-1007. Check it out here!
14. G.N. Lim and A.E. Ross. Purine functional group type and placement modulate the interaction with carbon-fiber microelectrodes. ACS Sensors 2019, 4(2), 479-487. Check it out here!
13. M.T. Cryan and A.E. Ross. Subsecond detection of guanosine using fast-scan cyclic voltammetry. Analyst. Featured in Emerging Investigator Series, 2019, 144, 249-257. Check it out here!