Journal Publications at UC
24. M.T. Cryan, Y. Li, and A.E. Ross. Sustained local stimulation of brain slices on-chip. In review.
23. A. Perry, M.T. Cyran, and A.E. Ross. Extended sawhorse waveform for stable zinc detection with fast-scan cyclic voltammetry. Just Accepted. Analytical Bioanalytical Chemistry, 2021 (Electrochemistry for Neurochemical Analysis Themed Collection). Check it out here!
22. Y.Li and A.E. Ross. Amine-functionalized carbon-fiber microelectrodes for enhanced ATP detection with fast-scan cyclic voltammetry. Just Accepted, Analytical Methods. Check it out here!
21. G.N. Lim, S.L. Regan and A.E.Ross. Subsecond spontaneous catecholamine release in mesenteric lymph node ex vivo Journal of Neurochemistry, 2020, 155(4), 417-429. Check it out here!
20. Y. Li, C.M. Fleischer, and A.E.Ross. High Young's modulus carbon fibers are fouling resistant with fast-scan cyclic voltammetry. Chem. Comm. 2020, 56, 8023-8026. (Emerging Investigator Issue 2020 and Featured on Back Cover) Check it out here!
19. S.L. Regan, M.T. Cryan, M. Williams, C.V. Vorhees, and A.E.Ross. Enhanced transient striatal dopamine release and uptake in Lphn3 KO rats. ACS Chemical Neuroscience, 11 (8) 1171-1177. Check it out here!
18. L.M. Delong, Y. Li, G.N. Lim, S.G. Wairegi*, and A.E.Ross. A microfluidic electrochemical flow cell capable of rapid on-chip analyte dilution for fast-scan cyclic voltammetry electrode calibration. Anal. Bioanal. Chem. 2020 https://doi.org/10.1007/s00216-020-02493-z (invited publication: Female Role Models in Analytical Chemistry). Check it out here!
17. Y.Li and A.E. Ross. Plasma-treated carbon-fiber microelectrodes for improved purine detection with fast-scan cyclic voltammetry. Just Accepted, Analyst (invited publication) 2020, 145, 805-815. Check it out here!
15. M.E. Weese*, R.A. Krevh*, Y. Li, N.T. Alvarez, and A.E. Ross. Defect sites modulate fouling resistance on carbon nanotube fiber electrodes. ACS Sens. 2019, 4 (4), 1001-1007. Check it out here!
14. G.N. Lim and A.E. Ross. Purine functional group type and placement modulate the interaction with carbon-fiber microelectrodes. ACS Sensors 2019, 4(2), 479-487. Check it out here!
13. M.T. Cryan and A.E. Ross. Subsecond detection of guanosine using fast-scan cyclic voltammetry. Analyst. Featured in Emerging Investigator Series, 2019, 144, 249-257. Check it out here!