Journal Publications at UC
22. Y.Li and A.E. Ross. Amine-functionalized carbon-fiber microelectrodes for enhanced ATP detection with fast-scan cyclic voltammetry. Under Review
21. G.N. Lim, S.L. Regan and A.E.Ross. Subsecond spontaneous catecholamine release in mesenteric lymph node ex vivo. Just Accepted. Journal of Neurochemistry. Check it out here!
20. Y. Li, C.M. Fleischer, and A.E.Ross. High Young's modulus carbon fibers are fouling resistant with fast-scan cyclic voltammetry. Chem. Comm. 2020, 56, 8023-8026. (Emerging Investigator Issue 2020 and Featured on Back Cover) Check it out here!
19. S.L. Regan, M.T. Cryan, M. Williams, C.V. Vorhees, and A.E.Ross. Enhanced transient striatal dopamine release and uptake in Lphn3 KO rats. ACS Chemical Neuroscience, 11 (8) 1171-1177. Check it out here!
18. L.M. Delong, Y. Li, G.N. Lim, S.G. Wairegi*, and A.E.Ross. A microfluidic electrochemical flow cell capable of rapid on-chip analyte dilution for fast-scan cyclic voltammetry electrode calibration. Anal. Bioanal. Chem. 2020 (invited publication: Female Role Models in Analytical Chemistry). Check it out here!
17. Y.Li and A.E. Ross. Plasma-treated carbon-fiber microelectrodes for improved purine detection with fast-scan cyclic voltammetry. Just Accepted, Analyst (invited publication) 2020, 145, 805-815. Check it out here!
15. M.E. Weese*, R.A. Krevh*, Y. Li, N.T. Alvarez, and A.E. Ross. Defect sites modulate fouling resistance on carbon nanotube fiber electrodes. ACS Sens. 2019, 4 (4), 1001-1007. Check it out here!
14. G.N. Lim and A.E. Ross. Purine functional group type and placement modulate the interaction with carbon-fiber microelectrodes. ACS Sensors 2019, 4(2), 479-487. Check it out here!
13. M.T. Cryan and A.E. Ross. Subsecond detection of guanosine using fast-scan cyclic voltammetry. Analyst. Featured in Emerging Investigator Series, 2019, 144, 249-257. Check it out here!